$16.99 from $37.99
SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive
The simple way to add extra, high-speed storage to your device! The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive delivers performance that lets you move a full-length movie up to 15x faster than with standard USB 2.0 drives.(1) Plus, thanks to its compact, streamlined design, you can plug it in and leave it in.
What’s in the box
SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive.
|Compact Plug-and-Stay Design|
This compact flash drive is designed as plug and-stay storage for laptops, tablets, TVs, car audio systems, and more. Plug it in, and you’ve got instant storage that’s always on board!
High-speed USB 3.1 Performance
With write speeds up to 15x faster than standard USB 2.0 drives,(1) you can move a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds.(2)
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Helps Protect Your Privacy
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess software.(3) This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they’ll be encrypted.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer.(4) This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 Ports
The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive is backward-compatible, so you can plug it into any USB 3.0 or 2.0 port.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(1) 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB: Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s), read speeds up to 130MB/s. 16GB: Write faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); read speeds up to 130MB/s. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(2) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer to drive with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(3) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X v10.7+ (Software download required for Mac, see the official website.)
(4) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.